1. Bill and I have been obsessed with Puzzle Craft on our iPhones. But now I've beaten it and bought everything I can buy. So I need some new games to play. I downloaded the Touch Arcade app which is pretty good for helping you find good games. I've just downloaded Supermagical which is pretty fun so far. Any other suggestions?
2. I tried on every single pair of pants in my closet last night. I'm only keeping 5 pairs of jeans and 2 khakis. I was going to sell the rest on eBay but I'm happy I found a friend to give then to instead. Sending her 12 pairs of pants!
3. I do have some yarn stuff to get rid of - hats and scarves I made last winter. I may just post them up on Facebook and see if anyone wants them. Maybe I'll sell these for a few bucks to help pay for all of Mina's new clothes. ;)
4. Does anyone do mygym or littlegym for your toddler/s? It's $65/month for Ash and they have a couple of fun classes he would enjoy. The only thing I don't like is that they're after school and not while the big boys are at school which would be ideal. I found a community preschool camp that is 2-3 days a week for a few hours. And it would only be $100 for 8-12 classes depending on the schedule I pick. Plus it's from 9-12 so I may do that instead.
5. Mina may be getting ready for a growth spurt this week. The last two days she has shortened the time inbetween feedings. What a pigger.