1. People have asked how we decided on the name Mina. Well, when we started trying to have babies, we had the name Parker Grace picked out. We liked that it wasn't really girly. But then we had 3 boys. When we found out we were having a girl we started name hunting again for something pretty and feminine. I liked Ramona and Tessa. Bill liked Franny and Minnie. The boys liked Olivia. We couldn't quite agree. I was looking at names that started with M and came across Mina. I loved it. Bill loved it. And ALL 3 boys liked it too. So it became THE name. All of our kids' names are related to a movie/book too - and Mina is no different. The main female character in Dracula is Mina Harker. (Holden - The Catcher in the Rye, Lucas - Star Wars, Ash - Evil Dead/Army of Darkness)
2. New furniture arrived! Lots of room reconfiguring and style pinning on pinterest. Mattress coming tomorrow morning.
3. I have developed a new eBay obsession shopping for tea collection clothes for Mina. And spending a fraction of the overpriced retail cost on EUC.
4. I think my new skinny jeans are too big.
5. It seems all I've thought about today is shopping. Geez.