Sunday, September 9, 2012

Why isn't it fall yet?

1. Blazing through this new afghan. I think it'll look nice on the guest bed or thrown over one of our sofas/chairs. I really just wanted to use up my stash of yarn that I don't like anymore but the color combos are turning out really cool.
2. I watched crap reality TV all day. I really should watch better stuff when I have the chance.
3. I wish there was a gum you could chew all the time that was just as good as brushing your teeth. I hate dirty teeth and I hate brushing my teeth.
4. I think we're going to Disneyland on Friday. Hopefully it's not going to be that hot by the time we get there after school.
5. The only thing I don't like about CA weather is that it's hot during the beat months and fall doesn't happen until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment