1. There's another car (besides ours) in our neighborhood that has an Obama sticker on it. You have no idea how excited I am. Lots of Republicans in this town.
2. Watching House Hunters International makes me realize how much I love how British people say "property" and "garage". I also think I need to move to Portishead. Instead of this whiny crybaby woman who doesn't want to leave Denver and doesn't like the houses that are "too English" and dangerous for her children. This one house is 300 years old! It has a well that has bars and glass covering the top. But somehow she's afraid her kids will fall into it and then magically melt through the bars with mere inches separating each one. So they pick the ugliest most western house instead. Always.
3. Lucas was asked to write about his favorite movie for school. You'd think this would be easy for a film buff like him. But I should've known it's too much pressure for him to even choose just one and then write the PERFECT thing. Poor nerd. He picked Harry Potter but 5 sentences isn't enough to say what he wants to say.
4. Bill and I have been watching Chopped a lot lately. And now I'm thinking it'd be fun to let the kids pick 4 ingredients for us and have us battle it out!
5. Some of my favorite people in the world are ones I've never even met in person. Which is great when we're all so active online. But sucks when I want to hang out with you guys in person.