1. I won an auction of clothes on eBay for Mina on 9/5. It didn't say it had shipped by 9/8 so I messaged the seller. She didn't respond until 9/10 but said it shipped. Yesterday was 9/15 and it still hadn't arrived. I messaged her last night asking if it shipped by 9/10 like she said. She didn't respond but she updated the shipping status as shipped on 9/15. None of this is a big deal really but I'm annoyed by people who lie and/or don't communicate properly on eBay. By the time this crap shows up now who knows if it will fit her.
2. Brit + co: my new favorite app. It's a little like pinterest - living, design & creative inspiration. And nicely categorized. I like the Tech tab because it has good recs and reviews for iPhone apps.
3. I've been finding art I like online and wanting to copy it myself. I'm not an amazing artist by any means but I can draw a bit. Is that "sketchy" (heh heh) to copy someone else's art and hang on my wall? I just found so much cute stuff I want to put on Mina's wall that I can achieve without spending lots of money. Opinions?
4. When newborns cry there aren't any tears. So at 5 weeks when they cry their first tears it is so heartbreaking!
5. I really really love interesting cupcakes. I feel like I want to try baking a different one every week and learn how to make my own recipes. How can I do this without getting fat?