Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Embellished sweater

There was lots of stuff I wanted to write about today but it's family time now. So I'm just posting Day 8 creativity stuff.

I did this.

Here's mine. So easy! Probably took about 45 minutes just because cutting the flowers was a little tedious. If you cut the squares, fold in half and then cut the flowers, it moves quicker. And I did quick stitches, no major sewing. Will probably have to sew again to make sure the stitches hold.

And... I LOVE IT! I really like the color combo too.



Taking a picture of myself jumping.

I was laughing so hard at myself.
*I updated my blog header too. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. How did you do that?? Where are you getting all these ideas? You are inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header, and you're right; the color combo on that sweater is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious and I LOVEEEEEE the sweater embellishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. Love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater...and the new header!

    ReplyDelete