Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkins & Markets

1. We're trying out abcmouse.com for a month before I decide if it's worth paying for. So far I really like it and Ash seems to be learning new things from it which is the goal.
2. We got all the kids psyched to go to our local pumpkin patch and they were closed! They had the hale bales all set up and no pumpkins. They usually have them out by now and hay rides. We get our Christmas tree from this same farm every year too. I'm worried with the owner's health issues that they're closing down and didn't see an update on the website. :(
3. I looked up the knitted cowl that Dee is doing for her knit along and I'm already confused and it's probably so easy. I want a knitting partner so bad.
4. I either want to go to the community flea market or the farmer's market on Saturday. I'll just pack up the kids and see where we end up.
5. I'm so happy it's finally cooling off. Holden actually said it was cold. And it was probably 60 degrees. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the pumpkin patch! We still haven't found a favorite here, we go some place different each year. As for the cowl, I think I am going to have to write out the pattern myself, because what's listed is more of a recipe, and I need details! It is 60 here today. I am wearing a scarf and boots, hooray!

    ReplyDelete