1. I wish I could remember what it felt like to be a baby and be snuggled by my Mommy. I bet it felt awesome.
2. I made some yummy chicken and potatoes tonight. The chicken just had a coating of Greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper. And it was so juicy and tender. I have a hard time not drying out my chicken when I have too much going on around dinner time. But I nailed it tonight.
3. Elementary is good. Johnny Lee Miller is great. Hot and great. I don't think I'll ever get sick of Sherlock Holmes films or TV shows. I love them all.
4. I wanna try to make some Nutella no bake cookies tomorrow. And then eat them all in one sitting.
5. Teresa has inspired me to make an October horror/suspense reading list. I want to fit in some reading in my life. I miss it.