1. Ash and I went to Target to buy the ingredients for his birthday cake and he asked for a store bought cake! So we ordered him a Hot Wheels cake. I was a little sad at first but then felt pretty relieved actually. Haha Like Jennie said - you wanna do it all but... Sometimes it's nice NOT to when your kids give you a chance to breathe.
2. If my kid knows his vocab words already it is stupid to make him do flash cards. Busywork is bullshit.
3. The final contestant on The Voice blind auditions was great. His bullrider dad... OMG.
4. Can anyone recommend kid's clothing and/or women's that you love that may not be a brand I've ever heard of? Some obscure little label or etsy shop or something? I just discovered Thief & Bandit today and I love the little kids leggings.
5. 102 degrees today. So pissed off. But supposed to drop to 84 by Thursday. Fall, I miss you.