Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chicken & Caramel

1. The salted caramel mocha frappuccino at Starbucks is the greatest drink I've ever tasted. Hooked!
2. When I used to shop with my mom at the dollar store she would constantly ask me "How much is this?" and I would repeat $1. Every time. Until I would get so annoyed I'd be like "Mom it's the dollar store. Everything is $1!!!!" but I always found it hysterical that no matter how often we went and how many times I would tell her she would still ask. Yesterday when we were at Dollar Tree there was an Asian man in line in front of us and he asked the cashier "How much is this?" and she of course said $1. I thought of my Mom. And then Ash audibly said "That's why it's called Dollar Tree. duh!" Me = Mortified.
3. I used the new Dyson today and I feel like I have a new house.
4. Just watched Ben and Kate. HILARIOUS! Laughed the entire time. Great cast.
5. I made roasted chicken, green beans and potatoes. Olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper. So easy. And tasty. The only change I would make next time would probably be to not use skinless breasts so there's a little more fatty flavor. But otherwise really good. I added some Italian feta crumbles too.

2 comments:

  1. So funny about the dollar store! Dollar Tree is based here so we have the best ones, I think. My mom and grandma *love* going there whenever they visit, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, i love that baker. omg you added FETA. GENIUS I LOVE FETA.

    I NEED A DYSON!

    ReplyDelete