1. I haven't been sticking to my resolutions except for being more patient with my kids - which really is the most important. But today I did yoga, worked on a garland for the mantel and I'm writing right now... So I'm getting there.
2. I love yoga. It makes me feel so good. I love knowing that today I could barely touch my toes but each time I'll become more and more flexible. And I'll keep getting better and feeling better. I'm totally fine with gradual results.
3. I wish I could say I'm in good post baby shape but this holiday season I pigged out big time. But I know with exercise and better eating (less snacking) I will get back to a better weight. I'm trying not to be so hard on myself about it. So I'm just going to ease into better habits all around and not stress it. My short-term goal is yoga every day and better eating to get myself down 5-6 pounds by January 31st. And then we'll go from there. With breast feeding I think it's feasible.
4. Okay enough of that. Blargh. Does anyone have any good tips/tricks for dealing with a dog that likes to chew everything? Sparky is a chewer. The good thing is my house is cleaner because my kids don't leave toys around anymore. But he's chewing things like remotes and the baby monitor which are hard to replace. I guess we're off to obedience school. (No jean crotch eating, Vann... Yet...)
5. Going to sleep before midnight tonight. I'm boring.