Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 20-22

Day 20 - something that means a lot to me

My Asian heritage is really important to me. Some people recognize it physically immediately and others look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them half Asian. Which for some reason is slightly insulting but this is how I look. I always wanted to look more Asian. But I'm happy it's a part of me no matter what I look like on the outside. One day I would really love to go Thailand and meet my Mom's side of the family and explore the land and culture. Some day.

Day 21 - a self-portrait

*see below - no filter - eye wrinkles in all their glory*

Day 22 - what i love about my job

I love that I get to work from home.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go to Thailand and take all your kiddos, too. Your hair is growing back so quickly!

    ReplyDelete