1. I'm only 1/4 Thai. But I'm also 1/4 Lao.
2. I want to live in Paris some day.
3. I'm really sensitive to certain odors and have a strong sense of smell. I'm very particular about which scents I buy in detergent, deodorant, etc. I can smell weird things in the house that are overbearing that Bill can't smell at all.
4. I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to school. I don't plan to do it soon but after the kids are more grown. I value my time at home with them too much right now. But I've always wanted to be a teacher. Or maybe do cancer research.
5. I think it would be fun to pack the kids up in an RV and travel the US for a year. I would love to teach them about America by experiencing it and not just reading about it in a text book. The more realistic goal is to at least take a trip this summer for a few weeks in our mini-van.
6. My mom lost a baby right before me. I've always wondered what it would've been like to have a sibling close to my age. I've carried that around with me and it made me want to have my kids close together.
7. When I was little I wanted girl twins that I was going to name Rachel and Rebecca. Now I would never want twin girls and I'd never name them that.
8. I hate the sound of aluminum foil crinkling.