Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 06 - a book i'm reading

I can never read just one book all the way through before starting a new one. I need to be into a few and it depends on my mood at the time.

1. World War Z (Max Brooks) - I've been working on this one for a while. I don't think it's a very easy read because there's not a typical storyline to follow. But it's interesting. Kind of like reading a textbook. Which I like to read.
2. Emma (Jane Austen) - I've seen the movie and mini-series (and Clueless) so I already knew I'd love the book. Such a great story of love triangles that the British are so good at pulling off. I'm obsessed with Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters lately.
3. The Woman in Black (Susan Hill) - I just started reading this one but can only read it when Bill is around because I'm a scaredy cat. I saw the movie which I loved and now I have to read the book too. I want to see if the book is as spooky as the movie. So far, so good.

{I read this interview with Sophia Rossi and they had photos of her bookshelves. I was intrigued and saved the pictures. I want to check some of these out.}

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge Austen fan, too. I read and watch most everything related to her work! Emma is one of my three favorite books. I read it every year. As for the Brontes, I have The Foundling on my nightstand waiting to be read. Hope I can get to it this year!

    ReplyDelete