1. Bill's Aunt Catherine is here and she's been amazingly helpful with the boys.
2. Mina and I were up together last night for 3 hours. I was tired today but it was such a special time to just stare at each other and smile while everyone else was sleeping.
3. Aunt Catherine bought us a memory foam queen mattress. Now I just need to find a bed frame I like. (also she is awesome!)
4. Mina's doctor's appt went great today. She weighs 6lb 2oz so she has increased her weight by 11oz in the last week and is now above her birth weight. A triumph when you're this tiny!
5. Bill started college again this week. I'm super proud of him for taking this on and going after something new at age 35.