Saturday, May 28, 2011

Garlic Edamame, I can't get you out of my mind.

Had a 4 hour lunch with my friend Luong yesterday. Had forgotten what it's like to have lunch with a friend without being interrupted by my 3 kids and however many kids the friend may have too. Although I've come to enjoy the chaotic meals and random kid conversations at a table full of children because for me that's what my life is all about. We had some yummy sushi, a tofu dish and seaweed salad which surprised me with it's yumminess, and garlic edamame! Besides the conversation, this was the highlight of the meal.


Today we're going to Holden's friend's birthday party where there will be laser tag, go karts, arcade games and Ash chasing (my least favorite party event). 

Then off to Victoria Gardens to have lunch with Uncle Winston.

So far a great start to a nice long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. Those look delish!
    I just don't get Victoria Gardens. Maybe I'm too LA for it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks *so* good!

    ReplyDelete