1. Starting today I decided I'd let the boys pick a country and we'd learn about how that country celebrates Christmas or other religious holidays like Hanukkah (or "Harmonica" as Luc called it, accidentally). Tonight Lucas told us about the menorah and dreidel. And Holden picked Germany so we learned about the Christkind and a tradition of getting presents or a switch in your shoes on Dec. 6th. Tomorrow Luc wants to learn about Thailand or what he referred to as MY Asian country.
2. I've been watching Korean dramas almost non-stop the past week or two. I finished Flower Boy Ramen Shop and You're Beautiful. Now I'm watching Heartstrings.
3. Mina has been cooing and babbling a lot lately. Bill said she's going to start speaking Korean since all of my shows are in Korean and English subtitles.
4. I wrapped presents and put them under the tree last night. Ash said that's Santa's job and I got chewed out. One less present for him. (Kidding)
5. Mina is 4 months old now (as of yesterday). She has her checkup tomorrow. Going to see how fat she has gotten and hopefully good news that she's developing okay despite being born so early. I think she's doing great but I'd like some reassurance. I may be blinded by her cuteness.