1. Holden's class is doing a Winter Fun themed basket for our fundraiser at school this year. I can't think of anything better for a knitting mom to contribute to!
2. The kids had to go to school today on this weird fake holiday but they're off on Friday which I think is more fun. I wonder if I can get them out of the house for an IKEA trip? Baby needs a crib.
3. I have a hard time narrowing down my options when there are lots of choices - when it comes to pretty much anything. I've been brainstorming ideas for the boys' rooms and hadn't decided on anything... until today. At Target there happened to be two sets of matching bedding (black, grey, red, orange) on clearance for Holden and Lucas who share a room. And then another set in aqua bluish and white for Ash. So it's decided on their color scheme. I'm going to do a video game theme for the big boys. And cars, rockets, bicycles for Ash. Going to pair his fave color orange with blues and it'll be perfect. I'm going to make up the big boy room while they're at school so it's a surprise for them when they come home. Will post pics later this week!
4. Watching Elementary with Jonny Lee Miller and then finished an Emma series with him as Knightley and, well, I think he's nice looking very much.
5. For dinner tonight I made sautéed mushrooms and panko crusted chicken stuffed with spinach, tomatoes and ricotta. So. Good.